Wednesday, May 25, 2011

Behind the Scenes: May 14 Shoot

Sorry for the lack of updates! Been on vacation mode so I took a break from blogging too. Anyway, here are some pics from a shoot I did two weeks ago.



Some before and after shots of my friend Bikoi. She asked for a little makeover since she needed to have her photos taken for some family related thing that I didn't really completely understand. Haha. Hi Bikoi!


 

That same day, my officemate Lance scheduled to have a preppy and Alice and Wonderland inspired shoot, so I did makeup for that one as well. Some shots behind the scenes:

"Alice" was played by Gretchen. Her skin was fantastic! Peg for make up was striking silvery/blue/grey eyes, and pale skin.



Our male model for the preppy look was Cedric. For him, I just focused on contouring.


And this is Joanna, make up peg was white with red accents.


My other model was Dorrie but I didn't have behind the scenes shots with her.. Although the peg was cat-inspired, and pink and purple shades. 

Here are the final shots!






Photos by Lance Lucas, Styling by Arvin Kira.

2 comments:

  1. cool makeover!! what was the shoot for?

    since you don't have enough time for a lot of makeup on the weekdays, what does your everyday makeup consist of? like when you go to the office, or just go shopping. (how bout a post on this one? teehee)

    ReplyDelete
  2. The shoot was just for fun?? Haha!

    Good Idea Raish, I'll make a post on that :)

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Ads

There was an error in this gadget