Saturday, May 7, 2011

Sneak Peek: Charm, Dashe, and Ms. Make up brushes!

One thing I learned in Make up school is that you don't really need expensive make up as long as you invest in your tools. And by that, I mean your brushes! Sure, our fingers work perfectly well when applying make up on ourselves, but when you're putting liquid foundation on someone else's face with your hands - it's kinda gross. Unfortunately, the best make up brushes are all expensive. Brushes from MAC cost Php 1000 and up in the Phils, and don't even get me started on brushes by "luxury" make up brands! What's a budget-conscious girl to do??

Well in my case, I went online and found cheaper alternatives.

Top to Bottom: Dashe Stippling Brush, Charm Luxe Flat Top Brush, Ms. Make up Angled Eyeliner Brush

Stay tuned for my reviews of each brush :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Ads

There was an error in this gadget