Tuesday, May 10, 2011

Something new from my friendly neighborhood Avon lady

Ok, not really from the neighborhood, but someone from the office :p

Anyway, have I told you guys that I'm a moisturizer junkie? If not, well I am! I currently don't have any brand/product loyalties yet though, so every soon-to-be emptied moisturizer bottle/jar/container is an opportunity to get something new, and possibly, even better. Don't get me wrong, I'm already loving some brands that I've tried, but I haven't found something PERFECT enough to address all my skin concerns. To be honest, I'm pretty sure it's gonna be a daunting task to find something like that since our skin condition changes depending on your hormones, the weather, your stress levels, etc. - so what might work for you now, might not work for you next month, or maybe even tomorrow! In the meantime, let me show you what I'm willing to subject my face to, all for the sake of finding the perfect moisturizer: 

Avon Anew Rejuvenate Revitalizing Cream - Day and Night Formula

I've been interested in trying out the Avon Anew line since it's cheap, and also after reading some reviews and seeing it in the Allure Best of Beauty list (can't remember what year though). So when I noticed that I'm almost out of the moisturizers I'm using right now - Clinique Moisture Surge and Clinique Dramatically Different Moisturizing lotion, I started weighing options in my mind on what to buy next. Our Avon lady in the office seems to have perfect timing because the next day, she lent me her catalog, and the Avon Anew Rejuvenate cream had a promo - buy the 30g Day cream, and get the 30g Night cream for FREE!! It was a great deal, and that's how I ended up writing this post right now. Review coming up in a few weeks! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Ads

There was an error in this gadget