Saturday, August 13, 2011

Quick post: OCC Lip Tar in Anime

So I was finally able to get OCC Lip Tars!! I ordered 5 shades from Hoops and Loops on facebook, they offer pretty good terms if you ask me - no down payment! You only pay when your item is already on hand. :)

Out of the five I ordered, only Anime was on hand.  Since I was really excited to try it out, I had it shipped ahead because the other colors won't arrive until after 2-3 weeks.





I sheered out this stuff when I used it. It's supposed to be a really bright neon pink, though I decided to tone it down a bit since I was going to a pretty laid back place. Anyway, even when sheered out, it's still a gorgeous hot pink!


Expect another post when I get the rest of my order! :D

1 comment:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Ads

There was an error in this gadget