Sunday, September 11, 2011

Quick post: Feeling Oriental

I'm sorry if I'm boring you guys with my face, but here's another FOTD!

This was originally posted in Makupbee.com, so I thought, why not post it in my blog too? After years of being annoyed (not hate -- I'm not that insecure :P ) at my small eyes which are less than conducive to multicolored eye shadow looks due to the small lid space, I have finally come to terms with my eye size and shape. I've accepted that I will never have those beautifully shaped eyes that most middle eastern women seem to have, which look perfect with a myriad of eye makeup looks and when rimmed with kohl liner. But who says small eyes are ugly?

This is me, emphasizing my small eyes with (top) heavy eye liner, and loving it!

Click here for the product list!

2 comments:

  1. You're gorgeous girl! I love this look, and your eyes are stunning, so I don't know what you're talking about :) I'd kill to have your eyes! I'm Middle Eastern, and I really dislike my eye shape. So hard to work with! Yours are so elegant, and don't seem that small at all. They're really pretty! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you!! :) Well they are small, I just made them look bigger with the eyeliner, haha. The wonders of makeup!!

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Ads

There was an error in this gadget