Wednesday, October 19, 2011

Etude House Collagen Essence Mask

Have you ever been to a Korean beauty product store and actually noticed their mask selection? I for one, never noticed it until recently, since I almost always go straight to their makeup counter. But one day, after buying a bunch of falsies from Etude House, the saleslady at the counter told me that I'm only about 40 pesos off from qualifying for the Etude House membership card. Of course I got swayed by the sales talk, so I grabbed the cheapest thing in the store that looked like something I would use - a mask!


I remember getting this because at that time, my face was in need of a facial, however I didn't really feel like spending on one. So the next best thing is to just get a mask.

Continue reading>>


What I like about it:
This stuff really makes your face feel so soft and smooth!! The effect is immediately felt right after you peel off the mask from your face. The really soft and smooth texture of my face lingered on for more than 24 hours, and I suppose that fact already makes this worth it since the effect of other masks I've tried before lasts for a few hours only.

What I don't like:
I don't like that the instructions are in Korean, so I wasn't really sure if I applied the mask properly. What I did do is cleanse my face, exfoliate, then put the mask on for about 20 minutes. After that, I removed it and washed off the excess product that clung to my face. I had no idea if I'm not supposed to put anything on my face afterwards (like creams, moisturizers, etc.), but to be safe, I left it bare.

Recommendations:
If you're looking for something to pamper your face and could spare Php 49.50, then go buy this! This is for short term improvements only though, so if you're looking for a more long term solution to your skin's texture, then you'd be better off saving the money for something else more potent. After all, if you buy this regularly, it would add up.

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Ads

There was an error in this gadget