Friday, October 28, 2011

Neutrogena Body Oil

Ok, I think I don't really have much to say when reviewing bodycare products, but I'll try for this one since I love it:


What it is:

Body Oil is a delicately light sesame formula that instantly vanishes into the skin, sealing in moisture. Skin feels moisturized, soft, silky and looks radiant.
    * Lightweight

    * Absorbs quickly

    * Available in Original and Fragrance-free

Source

Now that you know what it is, read on for the review! >>



Got this for Php 589 at Watsons.

Click on the photo for a closer look on how to use this

What I like about it: 
This definitely gave me a "sheer moisturizing experience" that is unlike any lotion I've tried before! I love how the stuff is light so it also kind of makes me more diligent in applying lotion because sometimes I get lazy to apply when I don't feel like walking around with that sticky feeling of lotion that hasn't dried yet. As for the smell, one of my fears when I bought this was that I might smell like food, and not the yummy/fruity kind, since this has sesame seed oil after all. Don't worry about that though, I can't say that I love the smell, but it's not bad (at least to me) either.

What I don't like:
This is a bit tricky to use but that's mostly related to the weather here in the Philippines. Even though it feels really light, after a while when the weather turns really humid or you get sweaty, this will make you feel greasy (assuming you used enough of the oil to cover your body, and not just a tiny bit).

Recommendations:
It does say on the packaging that this is very sheer, so for drier parts of the body like the hands, feet, and elbows, this wouldn't be moisturizing enough. Better stick to creamier formulas for those parts. And if you're in a humid area, just use this when you're going to stay in an air conditioned place. Though now that we're nearing December, I find that I can use this more often due to the less humid and more cool weather. Lastly, follow the instructions on the bottle - the body oil doesn't really get absorbed by skin that's not damp, so it's best to do as instructed if you don't want to be a greasy mess. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Ads

There was an error in this gadget