Saturday, November 19, 2011

Dress Code Shoot

Here's a shoot I did for work...meaning my non makeup-related job, ok? :)

I did makeup for some materials that I think our HR would be using for new hires, to show some Do's and Don'ts about our office dress code.

Peg for the makeup is just a natural, "polished" look.





Click for more pictures>>


Some behind the scenes shots:



One of my models before makeup

This photo is for the "Don'ts" portion of the dress code. And of course they look like they're having fun...how often would you get to wear shorts and slippers in a non-creative office? :)

Photography by Ricky Tiu and Lance Lucas
Makeup by me for the girls before the cut

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Ads

There was an error in this gadget