Monday, December 19, 2011

Selecta Cornetto Tugs Tugs Club (4th GEB)

Last month, I did makeup for the hosts of a Selecta Cornetto event. This is my second time doing so, the first one was during the 3rd Grand Eyeball of the Tugs Tugs Club, and this time it's for the 4th GEB!

Thanks again to Cams for this opportunity! :)

photo from the Selecta Cornetto FB page

Some photos from back stage...





The band Somedaydream also played during the event, though I didn't get to take pictures of them playing. Random fact: I honestly thought that the band was called "Sunday Dream". So when I saw a schedule of the event where it said that "Somedaydream" was playing, this went through my mind: nakakahiya may typo!  Of course I was the one who got it wrong!!! Haha!

Anyway, back to the event, this time I did makeup for Yassi Pressman and Sef Cadayona who were 2 out of the 3 hosts of the event. This guy Young JV was the third host, though I didn't do makeup for him.

 
Me with Yassi at the dressing room


Ham Villoria did the hair for Yassi

Lastly, with Sef

I apologize for looking disheveled, I have a tendency to look like crap during makeup gigs, hehe.

And that's it! What's your favorite Selecta Cornetto flavor? :P

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Ads

There was an error in this gadget