Thursday, February 2, 2012

Kamuning Shoot

Happy February! Is it me, or did January pass by really fast? I've been busy with shoots at the end of January, so if you're here for a new review, sorry but I can't post one yet :)

Anyway let me share some photos from a shoot I did recently!

This is Ame.
















BTS photos... This is me with the photographers looking for spots to take photos in.


Makeup time!! Did two looks for that day, one is a natural day look, and the next one a gothic pink look.





Photos by Lance Lucas and Jorrelle Faytaren. Gowns are by Myra Centeno, she's great with beadwork and if you're looking for gowns or dresses with OTT designs. She usually does dresses for artistas too! Visit her page or her shop in front of the Kamuning market.

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Ads

There was an error in this gadget