Wednesday, March 7, 2012

Marionnaud Slanted Blusher Brush

Today I'll get straight to the point... Here's a review for part 2 of my Marionnaud brush haul!



Read on for more!




Bought this at SM department store for only Php 169.75.

What I like about it:
This brush is so soft, I love how it feels much more smooth against the skin than some of my natural bristle brushes. I like that I can work powder blush into my skin without it feeling irritated since this isn't scratchy at all. The brush shape is also an added bonus since it's angled and slightly flattened - perfect for contouring the cheekbones with blush or bronzer.

What I don't like:
The synthetic bristles of the brush doesn't pick up pigment as well as I would have liked - it seems that I have to pat the brush over the blush multiple times in order to get the amount of product that I want on the brush.

Recommendations:
Although the brush doesn't pick up pigment very well, I'd still recommend people to get this brush since it still applies pigment on the cheeks better than other blush brushes in the same (cheap) price range. I would say that this is perfect if you have a blush that is in a color that's too strong or pigmented for you - since it doesn't pick up a lot of pigment, you will end up with a sheerer finish with your too-strong/too-pigmented blush.

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Ads

There was an error in this gadget